Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Stat - Stevens-taylor Auth. Team

One more thing about the Robinson bat. Even the seller knows it is fake. Look at all the other autographed items the seller has listed. They are all listed in some form or fashion in the autograph category. However, the Robinson bat is listed in Vintage Sports Memorabilia. Why? Because there is no direct link to PSA Quick Opinion unless it is in an autograph category.

PsaDna, JSA, GAI and all the rest...NONE GUARANTEE if they say a signature is good that it is or if they say its no good that its not real. We recently received our 2nd piece back from PSA with a "questionable authenticity" notice for a fee of $125. Both items were signed in front of us. STAT, where they treated with all the courtesy you could ever expect to receive, passed them both, rightfully, at a cost of $25 per. The stranglehold thta PSA and ebay have on the hobby needs to end, we have found STAT to be a reliable alternative. Gary T

STAT would authenticate a Ty Cobb autograph signed by my 5 year old niece......

Sammy, never knew you were a fan of theirs back in the day.

Quote Originally Posted by dignitynrspct View Post
    PsaDna, JSA, GAI and all the rest...NONE GUARANTEE if they say a signature is good that it is or if they say its no good that its not real. We recently received our 2nd piece back from PSA with a "questionable authenticity" notice for a fee of $125. Both items were signed in front of us. STAT, where they treated with all the courtesy you could ever expect to receive, passed them both, rightfully, at a cost of $25 per. The stranglehold thta PSA and ebay have on the hobby needs to end, we have found STAT to be a reliable alternative. Gary T
    Glad to see they authenticated your autographs. They authenticated my 12 Josh Gibson's as well, but only after they went through the Morales Forensic examination.

Quote Originally Posted by buc View Post
    Glad to see they authenticated your autographs. They authenticated my 12 Josh Gibson's as well, but only after they went through the Morales Forensic examination.

Banned

When they started their company, they had some integrity and rejected forgeries.

Of course, what I stated was three years ago, and a lot has changed since then.

I wouldn't recommend this company now.

Banned

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=...h2&view=videos

Check out some of these youtube videos.

Stat = Coaches Corner

Coaches Corner Auctions........ I wish I had the freedon of speech up in here.

Just watch the videos especially the ones labelled STAT TED TAYLOR and Coaches Corner.

Oh yeah, they're very reliable. STAT reliably passes everything Coach hands them.

I have little love for PSA/JSA, but at least I can say they aren't glued at the hip to the single worst problem child in the hobby.