As I have mentioned many times already, Game Used Universe was created by collectors, for collectors. Right now you have an opportunity to help your fellow collector. Game Used Universe has spent a great deal of time and money laying the groundwork to create a jersey database that can be used by members to do their own research. While the jersey database has the potential to help collectors in a big way, it is now up to you.

At Game Used Universe, our complimentary membership provides a lot to our members without them having to pay a dime. While we are glad to give everything we can, we are hoping others will follow this example and join us in an effort to help the collecting community as much as possible. I believe the entire universe operates under the laws of giving and receiving. That is, I do not believe it is appropriate to expect to receive without giving something as well. For those of you who have received from fellow members, here is your chance to give something back. Very simply, all you need to do is take a little time to submit your jersey images on the site and help create a database for everyone to use. In the process, you will have the chance to win some great prizes as well as Game Used Universe Premium Membership benefits. More importantly, you will play your part in an effort to help your fellow collector.

In the movie "National Treasure" there was a great line spoken by Nicholas Cage. In that movie, Cage's character stood in front of the Declaration of Independence and quoted from it. When asked what the quote meant, Cage answered that the men who wrote the Declaration understood that "When there is something wrong, those that have the ability to take action have the responsibility to take action." Well, time and time again I have heard stories of "suspect" items that are being sold to unsuspecting collectors. Here is your chance to make a difference. By submitting your images into the jersey database, you can help the collecting community protect itself from one of the biggest problems in the marketplace.

I challenge you to help your fellow collector. If you have the ability to take action, please take action. Here is your chance. If you want to help your fellow collector, here is a link the jersey database where you can submit your images and help make this hobby a better place for everyone:

http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/tags/index.php?

Sincerely,
Christopher Cavalier
CEO - Game Used Universe