Yep, big surprise there.

I made a couple of mistakes, first of which was trying to do business with Steiner again after the Mets hat fiasco.

Second was reading in a hurry and switching a couple of words around when I read it.

I purchased a Red Sox at Tigers game used base. The picture shows a Red Sox game used base. I saw the Red Sox base picture, saw Red Sox in the description title, bought the base. It was a Tigers base.

Yes, I freely admit I screwed up. Am I the first or only person to switch names or numbers when reading? Nope. Yes, I messed up.

But, Steiner should have a pic of a base with the CORRECT team logo showing. It's deceptive the way it is. I just checked out a Yankees at Tigers base, guess what.....they show a YANKEES base.

Yes, I take responsibility for not reading correctly what was written. But I expect that they show the correct picture, because if a Tigers base was shown, I sure as heck would have reread the description. Maybe it's just me, maybe I am overreacting and I am completely in the wrong here. But I don't think so.

Oh well, live and learn.