I found this listing on ebay, maybe this seller is on this board.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/A-J-HAWK-200...item19cb0c0990

The seller is calling this jersey as game cut. I asked the seller if he was considering it as team issued. I pointed out a couple of dissimilarities betweeen 07 Hawk gamers and this game cut (which I assume is team issued, made for Hawk) jersey.

Here is my question and his reply:

Dear robocop6849,

Are you selling this as a game issued jersey? Meaning it was Hawks jersey
that the Packers issued to him to wear in a game? If so, its missing
several features of Hawks jerseys from 2007, starting with the 50th
anniversary patch which was worn on all 2007 Packers game jerseys, the
sleeves are wrong and Hawk wore the NFL neck shield on the jersey, just
below the collar, not on it. Thanks!

reply:
Good sir....I am often amused by getting questions such as yours. I have to assume by your statements that you have no knowledge on the fact that there are game jerseys made simply for promotional purposes. Answering this question is getting old. I suggest you educate yourself by looking at such auction venues as NFL Auctions and Hunt Auctions where you will find a variety of jerseys for a variety of players in a wide variety of styles and sizes....all of which were made by the NFL in Berlin WI. .....all of which were produced for purely promotional reasons....not for wearing on the field. If you cannot accept that notion....than I am sorry.

As I look through his pictures further, I noticed in majority of his pics, there is only 1 Reebok shield on 1 sleeve. In one of his pics, there are 2.

So is it true that there are promotional game cut jerseys? Is his explanation of the differences correct?

I am new at this, thanks!