Looking for 1994 49ers GU jerseys from any player. Also interested in GU footballs and other items such as pants, socks and a QB towel if they are out there.

I will buy ANY 1994 49er GU jersey regardless of player! As long as it is real I will buy it. Obviously if the shirt has a team letter or is a player I am looking for I will pay more. Regardless I WILL and have made the best offers out there and WILL BEAT any other offer there is on something I am interested in.

For the first person to sell me a 1994 49er gamer I am offering a gift card of the seller's choice of up to 500$ (with the minimum value being 150$) plus the price of the jersey! The value of the gift card will depend upon the player, presence of team letter, use, repairs and photo-match etc. I will send the card with payment for the jersey.

I always offer a finders fee for quality 49er items so if you know of someone who has something they are even remotely thinking of selling, please collect the finders fee by arranging a sale!

Also looking for quality 49er gamers from 1981 to the present and will beat any offer for players I am looking for.

Happy Holidays and Aloha!
Paul
garciajones@yahoo.com