Looking to buy a 1994 GU jersey with both the 75th patch and NFL shield. The cheaper the better and it does not matter team or player.

I have a home, 1994 49er Richard Dent playoff worn jersey that the team removed the 75th patch from. The 49ers would routinely remove patches, numbers and letters, as well as anything else that was needed, in order to get jerseys ready for Sundays.

Thus I am looking for a game worn 94 shirt that has both the 75th NFL anniversary patch and the NFL shield intact. I will use the 75th patch on the Dent shirt and the NFL shield on a Merton Hanks rookie gamer that the shield has fallen off of.

It is important to have GU patches, not GI ones because the patches are "broken in" after the shirt has been worn and washed. Plus most of the authentic patches sold on eBay etc do NOT match the patch/shield on actual gamers.

ProAm sports has the jersey I am looking for (a Chiefs gamer with the 75th patch and NFL shield but missing a nameplate) but it is 150$. If anyone has what I need for less, then please shoot me an email.

Always buying 49er gamers and ALL/ANY 1994 GU 49er items. Paying a finders fee for quality info that leads to a sale.

Paul
garciajones@yahoo.com