Many of the older members know the name Steve Misturini....He has been forging game used memorabilia for years and is well known by all the Major Auction Houses, Big Name Authenticators and even the FBI. He has been bouncing around Ebay for years under multiple aliases and accounts. All you have to do is Google his name with the words "Scam or Fraud" and you will get lots of information.

He is actively on Ebay under the name "yoluvit247". I believe that he has recently sold items to forum members. I recall seeing a Questionable Dion Sanders Dallas Jersey and a pair of Urlacher pants that were recently brought up by XXX on the forum. I believe that he sold these items.

He does it all....adds his own signatures, performs his own team repairs, and even finds the photo and then "reverse photomatches" it with his own dirt. He has no favorite sport when it comes to forgeries....He has done them all.

I would love to see this thread constantly updated with every Misturini Story or fact that Forum Members have ever encountered so that guys know what to look for....Names and Aliases that he uses....addresses that he mails from...phone numbers etc.

Just so you know, he has forged 1000's of GU items....its not just 1 or 2 pieces. He even had his own website at one time, but I'm not sure if it still exists.

Hopefully, this thread will be able to alert at least one unsuspecting buyer or a member who may have dealt with him in the past. I know that Mr. Misturini used to scan the Forum and hopefully he still does so he might be coerced into a new profession?