I have attached pictures of the new S.F. Giants "From The Clubhouse" store at AT&T Park, located in Section 119, on the 3rd Base side.

The store has game used and team issue jerseys, 2010-present, including this year's Home Gigantes jerseys from 5/5/12, Road Mother's Day jerseys from 5/13/18 and Home Alternate Orange jerseys from 5/18/12. All have mlb authentication holograms on the jerseys. Most of the big names are gone, but there is a Lincecum Orange alternate available for $2,999.

From the pictures you can also see game used bases, baseballs, lineup cards, helmets, caps, spring training/batting practice jerseys, bats (these go quick), and champagne bottles from the 2010 post season, all with mlb authentication holograms.

There is also a separate section for non game used items signed by stars - Will Clark, Tim Lincecum, etc.

Tyler and Jimmy work the store, and have been very helpful to me and other collectors. I was at the 6/1/12 game, and 5 jerseys sold that day (Arias Orange, Affeldt Orange, Blanco Gigantes, Righetti Gigantes, Bochy Gigantes).

As a collector, this store is great because you can see the items before you buy them. I prefer jerseys that have good game use, and I can compare the jerseys before deciding on which one to purchase.