Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Braves GU Contact question

Just received an email about the game used and issued jerseys. They seem to have a lot of them available. Does anyone know if these jerseys will be washed?

Talk about flooding the market.....

Almost bought a couple until I realized they were Josh Wilson jerseys instead of Jack Wilson jerseys. but yeah talk about a ton of heyward jerseys

I might have picked up a road Prado jersey if they hadn't been washed. He always has a tar stain on his shoulder, but no stains on the jerseys from what Lisa told me.

[quote=buccofan1990;312593]Hi,

I recently purchased some jack wilson items from the gwinnett braves and leslie guglielmo would be the person to contact, she was very pleasant and extremely helpful. Hope that helps

Do you recall the phone number or email address and how were theyre prices? Thanks for the info

I pretty sure they have been washed that way theyre ready for the next time they were needed.

Her email is leslie.guglielmo@braves.com and I ended up paying 280 for home and away jersey/pant sets batting gloves and a batting helmet.
    I would also try to contact Nick Dixon i believe he is the clubhouse manager.

They were both very helpful. If you have any more questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dylan

[quote=emst51;313594]
    Quote Originally Posted by buccofan1990 View Post
    Hi,

I recently purchased some jack wilson items from the gwinnett braves and leslie guglielmo would be the person to contact, she was very pleasant and extremely helpful. Hope that helps

Do you recall the phone number or email address and how were theyre prices? Thanks for the info

Thanks I emailed the contact with Gwinnett so hopefully I hear back soon.

I ended up picking up the Jose Constanza Red Sunday Home Jersey it says game issed but im eager to see if it looks like it was used at one point. I really like Constanza if he starts the season in triple a illhave to get it signed.

Lisa will be emailing a list of game used bats and baseballs on Tuesday at 11 eastern. Anyone know what the bats usually go for, and do most show a lot of game use? I only have one bat which was Martin Prado's mother day bat, and it had a lot of pine tar and dirt on it. I guess if they have any of his, they would be the same.

What does the set number on the tagging mean? Usually its the date size and s with a number. Kind of confused as to what s1 or s6 etc mean