Hello all! I am a new member. I have been enjoying this site for a bit but just got registered. Anyway, seeing as how there are a ton of experts here, I figured this is the place to come for info. I was wondering if there is a company that will authenticate game used NBA jerseys? Or if there is a definitive way to tell if a particular jersey is game used? The jersey in question is pictured below. Here is the back story on the jersey; it was given to a fan at a Wizards game. I believe from the 2011/12 season. The fan lives in Louisville, KY and is a UK season ticket holder and school booster. Wall signed the jersey for her. She then donated the jersey to a local charity, here in Louisville, and it was given away in a raffle. Tickets were $5.00. I purchased the jersey from the orginal winner of the raffle.
I have compared it t several know gamers(meigray, etc.) and everything look right. The tag number seems to fall within the correct numbers of the authentic ones. That is all the info I have on it.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
The pics: