Thinning out some redundancies in my collection and have a couple footballs for sale.

The first is a game used Pete Rozelle football from 1974 (Wilson date code GG). Ball is striped for night games and has been professionally restored by Hammer Sports Relics. Bladder has been replaced and the laces have been re-laced with only one layer (not doubled up like a football should). Leather has darkened with age, but still displays great. This ball has been previously discussed on the forum http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_f...zelle+football. I have another 1974 gamer that doesn't have white stripes, and thus fits my collection better, so I'm hoping this one can find a good new home.

Price is $75 + Shipping. Email me at alex [dot] d [dot] burson [at] gmaildotcom.

The second is a Paul Tagliabue-era football from 1997 (date code KP) that the previous owner attributed as a practice ball for the Philadelphia Eagles. According to him, this and a couple other balls originally came from an Eagles kicking prospect who tried out for the team, didn't make it, and took a couple balls as souvenirs.

I have no way to verify the veracity of this backstory, but I have seen the Sharpie X's on other NFL kicking practice balls. As with most practice balls, leather is very worn. Laces and bladder have been replaced by the previous owner. As with the first ball, this ball has been replaced in my collection with a better exemplar of the era, and I'm hoping this can find a new home either as a collectible or just as a ball to toss around.

Price is $35 + shipping. Email me at alex [dot] d [dot] burson [at] gmaildotcom.