Wow, that was awesome. Thnaks for sharing

Re: Steve Misturini on PEOPLE'S COURT

Yea....thanks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mulligans View Post
    Yea....thanks!!!

You did a good thing Mulligan!

Sorry to ask this cuz I am still kinda new but are these people from the GUU board?

Quote Originally Posted by GameUsedGR61 View Post
    Sorry to ask this cuz I am still kinda new but are these people from the GUU board?
    I was wondering the same thing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by GameUsedGR61 View Post
    Jeff Ciffolillo is a member on the Game Used Universe forum. I checked the GUU database and Steve Misturini is not registered on this site.

-Chris
    Christopher Cavalier
    Consignment Director - Heritage Auctions

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCavalier View Post
    Jeff Ciffolillo is a member on the Game Used Universe forum. I checked the GUU database and Steve Misturini is not registered on this site.

-Chris
    Maybe there's a John Turnow registered here instead... Thanks for providing this link Eric.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrigley2010 View Post
    Maybe there's a John Turnow registered here instead.
    Nope. No John Turnow registered with GUU either.

-Chris
    Christopher Cavalier
    Consignment Director - Heritage Auctions

Did you notify Judge Milian that this particular jersey was listed with a large auction house? Not sure what she can do but she said she would be keeping an eye on him. I thought about it, but quickly learned Peoples Court has very little to do with the law and its a lot more about entertainment. I don't really think she would care.

jeff,, not defending that cretin in any way but wasnt the very low price of 3750 for a brady shirt a red flag?
    Yes, it was a little low and it did raise a flag to some degree, but IMO, the Jersey was a perfect photo-match to the Jersey that was worn in the Jets game. Also, this case goes back several years. This was before any Team Issued Brady Jerseys had hit the Market. A typical Brady without provenance sold at Auction between 3-6K and then it was your task to try an photo-match it. Back then, I purchased a Brady on NFL Auctions for $6500.

Jeff, I just wanted to confirm. Was I hearing that Misturini did refund you the $3,500 you paid for the jersey? If so, were you holding onto the jersey because you no longer wanted to see it in circulation? Yes, Absolutely....The live case was cut quite a bit and some of the content was lost. There were 2 reasons....1. A warrant was issued for Misturini's arrest. The Crime was now Fraud and it was no longer just about an unhappy customer and the need to return the goods for a full refund. The court could have cared less about returning the Jersey at that time. There was no directive from anyone that I needed to return the Jersey......2. This Guy Jerked my chain for 2 years while still denying that he had ever heard of a Steve Misturini and then all of a sudden he called me on the day of the Trial saying that he is SM and he would really like to "put this behind us??" Should I have returned the Jersey.....Absolutely.......Did I care??......Definitely not. He would just sell it to someone else.

Banned

Obviously Mulligans had to give the jersey back, but to hold out on it and make Misturini sue him, and then agree to go on television, is worth the price of being sued and losing the case.

Misturini was the true loser in this case. He came away looking like a con-artist which was Mulligans whole point. Why this guy hasn't been looked into by a higher power of the law is beyond belief. Hopefully this television appearance is the straw that makes action happen.

Reading the forum for years this guy's name has been tied to all sorts of questionable activities. Multiple eBay user ID's? False identities. Just plain scary that this hasn't been properly investigated.