Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Threaded View

Goldin Auctions at the National

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to provide an update regarding Goldin Auctions at the National. We will be set up at booth #656 in the Corporate Pavilion. It is an end cap booth, kitty corner from PSA. Below is a close-up of the relevant part of the floor plan.

Although Ken will not be at the National due to a family commitment, I will be there along with a number of other people from Goldin Auctions. In addition, we were thinking it might be nice for GUU members in attendance to come meet at the Goldin Auctions booth at a specified time and we head over to the food pavilion and grab some drinks and get to know each other better. If we meet, I would be happy to answer any questions you guys might have about Goldin, the hobby, etc.

If you are interested in setting up a time to meet at the show, please let us know by replying on this thread and we will work out a time to meet together. We actually did that one year at the National and it was really nice to get to know each other a bit more. We can judge whether or not to schedule a time to meet up based on the replies on this thread.

Sincerely,
    Chris
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Christopher Cavalier
    Consignment Director - Heritage Auctions