I have an MLB-authenticated game used baseball of Russell Martin's 3rd inning groundout on the July 23, 2010 game at Seattle.
The MLB hologram # is [EK242013].

Yankees 4 - 1 Mariners
Win = Hiroki Kuroda
Loss = Kevin Millwood
Save = Soriano

However, I think that this ball is also the actual ball slapped by Ichiro to center field for his 1st hit as a New York Yankee.
Here is the play-by-play for the top of the 3rd inning:

A Jones struck out swinging.
I Suzuki singled to center.
I Suzuki stole second.
R Martin grounded out to second, I Suzuki to third.
D Jeter grounded out to second.

I found this video of Ichiro's 1st hit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YB5J...eature=related

In this fan video, after the Ichiro hit, the outfielder throws it in to the 2nd baseman, the 2nd baseman tosses it to the shortstop, and the shortstop tosses the ball back to the pitcher. From what it looks like, the ball hit by Ichiro could have been used on the next batter (Russell Martin).

However, in the TV coverage, SINCE THE HIT OF ICHIRO WAS REPLAYED ON THE TELECAST, IT WAS NOT SHOWN IF PITCHER (Kevin Millwood) USED THE SAME BALL (Ichiro's 1st Yankee hit ball) TO PITCH TO RUSSELL MARTIN.
In addition, it can be verified from the TV telecast that only 1 ball was used during Martin's at bat until he grounded out.

Here is my request:
Ultimately, I would like to request the help of someone who had an in-stadium video of this game's 3rd inning (or someone who has a contact with YES Network/Steiner), to provide the lost footage between Ichiro's hit and the first pitch of Russell Martin's at-bat, and prove beyond reasonable doubt whether one ball was used in Ichiro's at-bat and Russell Martin's at-bat or not.

I offer $50 to anyone who can help in solving this mystery.

Thank you very much for your time and help!