I am trying to acquire a big ticket item, thus, the following game worn jerseys are available for sale (organized by sport):

NCAA Baseball-

1998 Garrett Atkins UCLA game worn away jersey. Size 46. Name on back! Letters and numbers sewn on. Jackie Robinson patch sewn on. Letter of authenticity from Ron Fukushima (California Sports Investments). Atkins was a 3-time All-American at UCLA, and I bought this jersey directly from Ron (who obtained it directly from UCLA). $200 OBO

1997 Eric Valent UCLA game worn away jersey. Size 48. Name on back! Letter of authenticity from Ron Fukushima (California Sports Investments). Atkins was an All-American at UCLA, and I bought this jersey directly from Ron (who obtained it directly from UCLA). $200 OBO

1997 Jim Parque UCLA game worn home jersey. Size 44. Name on back! Letter of authenticity from Ron Fukushima (California Sports Investments). Parque was an All-American at UCLA, and I bought this jersey directly from Ron (who obtained it directly from UCLA). $200 OBO

1999 Chase Utley UCLA game worn home pinstripe jersey. Size 46. No name on back, as the Bruins did not put the names on the backs of their jerseys this season. Letter of authenticity from Ron Fukushima (California Sports Investments). Utley was an All-American at UCLA, and I bought this jersey directly from Ron (who obtained it directly from UCLA). $500 OBO

1999 Chase Utley UCLA game worn home jersey. Size 46. No name on back, as the Bruins did not put the names of the backs of their jerseys this season. Letter of authenticity from Ron Fukushima (California Sports Investments). Atkins was an All-American at UCLA, and I bought this jersey directly from Ron (who obtained it directly from UCLA). $500 OBO

NCAA Football-

2006 Maurice Crum Jr. #40 Notre Dame Game Used Navy jersey. Size 42. Comes with a Steiner COA. $250 OBO

NFL Football-

1979-1980 Detroit Lions Ken Fantetti game worn jersey. Sand knit. Size 48. Excellent jersey. This one comes with a letter of authenticity from our own Dave Miedema, who gave the jersey his "thumbs up." $300 OBO

Photos of all jerseys available upon request. Please email seminolecollection@gmail.com if you are interested.

Thanks,
Al.