I just recently received a game used Boston College jersey that I believe was worn by Chris Snee (NY Giants OL).

He was at BC for the 2001, 2002 & 2003 seasons. I'm having a real difficult time coming up with pictures from that time frame, but I have a college card of his that shows him wearing this style jersey.

The jersey is hammered with use and tons of repairs all over the shoulders. Loose threads everywhere, etc, so I'm sure it's a worn BC jersey. Also, I bought it from the person who bought it from CBSAuctions which is where BC sells their game used items. In that listing though, it wasn't listed as being a certain player's and it was also listed as having an ACC patch even though the pictures show it having the Big East patch.

The question is if it was worn by Snee? As you can see from the pictures, it also has the Big East patch on it, so at a minimum, that dates it prior to 2005 when they moved to the ACC.

Anyway, if anybody can shed anymore light onto this situation for me, I'd REALLY REALLY appreciate it!!