Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Threaded View

Jim Kelly Gamer Collection

Hello!
    I'm new to the forum and cant stop reading all the posts!! So much interesting information to take in, and so much can be learned! Thank you to all the contributors who make this such a great place for all of us like minded individuals with a common hobby!!
    I, like many others, collect Buffalo Bills gamers. At first I collected it all, but there was just too much so I decided Id focus on the teams I grew up watching. At first it was just the Champion jerseys of the 90s, but I really like the look of the 80s Sand Knit, so Ive added some of those as well. Not having a lot of disposable income, Ive had a lot of luck at thrift stores, craigslist, ebay, and trading. I have found some gems, but as time goes on I have found myself focussing on collecting jerseys of my hero, Jim Kelly. There are sssoo many variations of replicas and gamers from when he played, so ive amassed many replicas and retail authentics. I won't post pics of those as this isnt the place but here are some game worn/game issued Kellys...
    Attached Images Attached Images