OK, so some of us have kicked around the idea of having a central meeting place at the Cardinals WWU for a few years. A place for forum members to hang out, meet each other, and share stories and items from the event. I'm taking the bull by the horns here and want to guage the level of interest from those that attend the WWU. I've made some calls and it looks like we can get a small meeting room at the Hyatt for $350. I'm going to try to negotiate that down. If we want a bartender and cash bar add $100. They are sending me prices for some small food platters if we want to add that. I've told them I would like the room for Sat. Jan 17th and we would have it from about 5pm until however late we want. There would be a few tables and chairs to sit around and talk or stand and talk. I'm not looking to make any money on this, but not looking to go in the hole either. Would anyone that is going to attend be OK with kicking in $10 or $15 to cover the cost? I'm hoping to get 20-30 people to say yes. Any money collected past cost will be donated to Cardinals Care in the name of Game Used Universe (if that is OK by Chris). If the interest is good enough maybe a bigger room will be needed or some nicer food put out. If you have interest just reply to this link and say "I'm in" and leave your email address. Will probably collect the money by PayPal gift. No one is going to "man the station" so it this will be on the honor system. I will repost more info as I get it.