Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Threaded View

Buyer Beware Grey Flannel Lebron James Browns State Farm Jersey

GUU members,

I came across the Lebron James Cleveland Browns State Farm commercial jersey that was supposedly worn by Lebron during the filming of the commercial currently listed in Grey Flannel's auction. There is a link to the commercial included at the site. http://catalog.greyflannelauctions.c...-LOT32523.aspx

The jersey in the auction is a different style jersey than the one Lebron wears in the commercial. If you look at the sleeve Lebron is wearing it's a jersey that is only orange and white stripes (no brown). The picture of the jersey up for auction has orange, white, and brown stripes. Its an earlier version browns jersey and not a match to the one worn by Lebron in the commercial. Attached are pictures.

I emailed the auction house and waited 24 hours for a response. A few more bids have been placed so I wanted to make sure to post here so that you all are aware. I have not heard back and at the time of this posting its still listed as being worn by lebron. Hope this helps. It is my opinion that its not the same jersey.
    Attached Images Attached Images