So hopefully this is the rest of what I'll have to move that I can list on here to stay under the $500 limit. These prices are right around around what I paid for them plus a little bit extra to cover paypal fees and shipping. Here is a link to my collection where you should find at least one photo of the items I've listed below. If you would like more photos shoot me an email and I will get back with you as soon as I can. i can be reached at txacerj23@aol.com

http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_f...light=longoria

Jerseys:

-2006 Montgomery Biscuits gamer. (Evan's first year in pro ball). He wore this #37 before switching to #6 in 2007. Letter from the Biscuits as well as Mead Chasky hologram $500 shipped

-2006 Visalia Oaks game used batting practice jersey. After playing just 8 games for the Hudson Valley Renegades, Longo was promoted to Visalia, so this was still extremely early in his professional career. $160 shipped

-2008 Rookie year Game Used Spring Training jersey. $250 shipped

Hats:

-2013 Postseason hat. MLB authenticated EK-481345
Hologram number EK481345 was located in the MLB Authentication Database under GAME-USED CAP.
Session Product Description:
Session Name: TAMPA BAY RAYS AUTHENTICATION
Session Date: October 11, 2013
Autographer:
Authenticator: AUTHENTICATORS, INC.
Additional Information: GAME 2 ALDS GAME EVAN LONGORIA $275 shipped

-2007 Game Used spring training Devil Rays hat. Evan's first spring training with the big club $325 shipped

Helmet:

-2008 Rookie year helmet (on page 3 of my collection) $500 shipped

Baseballs:

-2007 Auto'd MLB Futures Game, Game Used ball - Longo HBP. Longo's first game on a big league field. MLB authenticated BB-593146

Hologram number BB593146 was located in the MLB Authentication Database under BALLS.
Session Product Description: GAME USED BALL
Session Name: 2007 ALL-STAR FUTURES GAME
Session Date: July 08, 2007
Autographer:
Authenticator: AUTHENTICATORS, INC.
Additional Information: PITCHED BY DE LOS SANTOS TO LONGORIA IN 3RD INNING (HIT BY PITCH) $200 shipped OBO