Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hybrid View

Re: Chris Davis banned 25 games

Quote Originally Posted by johnsontravis@ymail.com View Post
    MLB needs to clean up the game and ban Adderall! Something like 100+ players have ADD supposably...BS! What a bunch of lying scrums...I don't believe a single player has bad enough ADD to use Adderall.
    It's actually probably very accurate. The amount of prescriptions that are written for children for this stuff is pretty ridiculous. I remember in High School half our class was on this shit. I was told I needed it after testing but my mom never allowed it. I scored A-B's all through high school and college and have never really had any problems concentrating or anything like that. I was just a typical kid and was lazy at times. Do my homework or play baseball. hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by helf35 View Post
    It's actually probably very accurate. The amount of prescriptions that are written for children for this stuff is pretty ridiculous. I remember in High School half our class was on this shit. I was told I needed it after testing but my mom never allowed it. I scored A-B's all through high school and college and have never really had any problems concentrating or anything like that. I was just a typical kid and was lazy at times. Do my homework or play baseball. hmmmmmmmmmmmm.
    They give this out because you can focus in school...how many kids focus in school? Not once have I ever got pumped and focused for an exam. There are way better things I'd rather be doing.

Better testing is needed. That many grown men not having control to focus etc. seems a bit odd.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by johnsontravis@ymail.com View Post
    They give this out because you can focus in school...how many kids focus in school? Not once have I ever got pumped and focused for an exam. There are way better things I'd rather be doing.

Better testing is needed. That many grown men not having control to focus etc. seems a bit odd.
    It does seem a bit odd, doesn't it?

But then, I find that often I have to take Adderall to get through some of the posts here too.

The guy was in the midst of a horrendous year. He was reaching for some help, alright. And he got caught.

New discussion on same topic... Chris Davis suspension.

How would you feel if you were in my shoes?

I am in a home run derby contest with 50 other guys; winner take all. For the final couple of weeks, it was a 2 team race...me and one other guy. He had Chris Davis and I didn't. I lost the contest by 2 home runs. Granted, Davis did not hit any during these final 2 weeks, but prior to that, he had 26. I lost the contest, but the winner got there using a player whose season was tainted. There was a substantial amount of money on the line.
    Looking for ...
    Any Game Used Mets jerseys from 1986 and 1987
    Any Keith Hernandez, Ron Darling, Lee Mazzilli and John Olerud Mets items
    Email me at TNT_Toys@yahoo.com