I've always been a huge Colorado Rockies fan and started picking up game used memorabilia for my personal collection a few years ago. In the past I have kept my collection to highlights of the organization and have tried hard to not go after guys that I don't think will be with the organization long-term. To me it always made more sense to invest in a Tulo jersey than say a Cuddyer Rockies jersey (great player, but won't ever really be known as a Rockies player). We've dealt with Tulo trade rumors for years, but I am just now realizing that it is something that will probably happen sooner rather than later. When speaking directly of game used jerseys, how do you handle one of your players being traded? Obviously it will depend on what happens later in his career, but in general, what impact does a trade have on value of gamers?

Also, I collected Tulo because of what he did on the field for the Rockies and I figured his gamers would at least hold their value. But I've never really been a fan of his attitude towards fans and the media, so I'm not sure if I will continue to be a fan if and when he is traded. I'm a Rockies fan at heart, but you will still hear me cheering for players like Matt Holliday and Seth Smith. I'm just not sure it'll be the same for Tulo.