Hello community,

I just wanted to let you know of my bad experience with the ebay seller Jenni7012.

In the first place I missed out on this Game Worn Ronnie Brown Miami Dolphins jersey. Since the jersey has not been sold I contacted the seller and asked him if he plans to relist the jersey. We exchanged a couple of messages through ebay and I agreed to buy the jersey outside of ebay. I issued a paypal payment and he provided an USPS tracking number shortly after.

The tracking number has not been updated within the first 2 weeks (last update "Shipping Label created"). Therefore I contacted the seller. He responded that the package has been left on a truck and will be forwarded to me.

Another 2 weeks later still the same situation: No delivery, no update of the tracking number. This time however no response from the seller.

I then opened a claim with USPS. According to them the package has never been accepted at the local post office. The seller has created the shipping label just to get a tracking number!

Unfortunately I have issued the paypal payment by using the "Send money to friends" function. Due to that paypal does not let me open a claim.

Since I have the sellers real name plus the name and address of his business I consider further steps against him. Has anyone experienced a similiar situation? Any advices on further steps against the seller?

Thanks,
Spencer