Hey guys,
I had someone contact me thru GUU offering me a Game Worn Phillip Rivers Jersey. This Jersey is a supposed 2009 Chargers @ Eagles from JO Sports. He said he had got this from a friend that bought it from JO Sports in 2010. This and a few other high end Jerseys were pulled from a HERITAGE Auction from same consignor last year. Some of those that were pulled were duplicates of Jerseys already owned by other collectors. He sent me images which all were way off. First the sleeves are elastic. Rivers never wears elastic sleeves. The size was too big and the Jersey was the wrong length. So this means the Jersey is a fake and the JO Sports stickers affixed to the Jersey were also faked most likely by JO Sports before going out of business. So keep a look out. This will most likely re-appear with the proper sleeves and a proper size tag on eBay. Just trying to save someone from getting scammed here. Here's images of the Jersey in question and some Getty Images Chargers vs. Eagles in 2009. CHECK THE SLEEVES...IT'S ALL YOU NEED TO SEE!