Not that those 2 companies don't ahve the right to do what they want but I don't really get why they do that.

I work professionally in marketing, which was also my major in college, and I tell businesses to NOT have sales because it will eventually de-value your product and people become "trained" to wait for your next sale. It is like when auto dealerships always build a FALSE sense of reasona nd urgency to come in "this weekend" to get the big sale, so you are telling me I can't come monday and get it?

I really don't understand why they do it? I assume that with some of their prices they mark up so they can mark down to a normal price. But when you do that it hurts your reptutation in the long run as well, because you fail to have price intergrity.

I look at a guy like Jim yackel and I am very impressed by his business plan. Whenever I have bought from him, I usually jsut say "what's the price" and we go from their.

Overall, I'd like to see less used cars salesmen in this hobby and more "McDonald's" in the hobby, becuase lets face it in game used hobby, nobody has the EXACT same item as you do which makes it unique and one of a kind.