Just wanted to see how many forum members have had issues with people leaving retaliatory feedback on ebay.

A buyer never paid for an item he won from me on ebay. I was patient for over a month, but I started getting all kinds of various excuses. I asked him time and time again for payment, but it was never sent out so I left negative feedback that simply said that the buyer didn't pay for the item he won. I didn't write any other nonsense, just that he didn't pay.

I checked this morning and - lo and behold - I have been left negative feedback too. The buyer stated "says it's game used in title & then claims he never stated that, so he left neg4nopay".

First off, anyone that would bid $300 on an item without reading it's description, is clearly an idiot. I believe I mentioned in my description 3 times that I could not prove it was worn by Mike Schmidt, although it was possible. If I could have proved it, I would have wanted well more than $300 for the jacket.

Also, a month after winning the item, he questioned my ability to PROVE the autograph was authentic. Sorry - I didn't have my DNA kit, but anyone that knows Mike Schmidt autographs should know immediately that this is real.

My purpose of this post is for 2 reasons. Has anyone had luck getting retaliatory feedback removed?