Hey everyone,

Been a lurker for a while and envy a lot of you guys collections'. I bought this from a guy who's mother works with Dante Scarneccia's (Patriots offensive line coach) wife at an elementary school in Mansfield, Mass. He just had a baby and was selling an incredible collection of Boston sports items. A seat from the last season at Foxboro stadium and a seat from the first season at Gillette Stadium, tons of autographed jerseys, auto'd pictures, a Ray Bourque signed gamer,etc.

Anyways, the Scarneccia family and his family got pretty close and Susan Scarneccia gave this to him as a Christmas present a few years back.

It's got all the proper tagging IMO, the "XL VSR4" stamp (fakes seem to be a regular sized "Proline" Riddell and Brady is one of only a few players who has always worn the "XL" VSR4). The NFL Bolt radio sticker on the back has the "right" epoxy vinyl feel to it. There is a small, circular "worn" spot which does look like it could have had the radio piece stuck to it next to the ear hole, which I took a picture of and added below.

I would appreciate any thoughts. I will basically take a bunch of pictures from different angles and see what you guys think.