Hey all, I haven't been around in a while. I'm glad Larry finally made the HOF.

Anyway, I had purchased this bat in 2013 from MuseumBats ("CP Johnson"), and he claims the bat was used during interleague play.

Now, the issues I have with the bat (and I really should have known when I bought it) are a few.

First off, if I understand correctly, MLB switched to the ROMLB balls in 2000, so an NL bat (Larry Walker) would need to have been used in 1999 to have AL ball marks on it.

Second, if, again, I understand correctly, the MLB batterman filled in logo on the Louisville Slugger bats were introduced in the second half of 2000.

Given those two things, this bat would be a 2000/2001 bat that was somehow used during interleague play in 1999, specifically during the Rangers (11-13 June) and As (18-20 July) series.

I don't know how doctored the bat is, but, at the least, the usage looks doctored. I have no way of contacting him to see if he'd still give a refund, but you can clearly see in the letter that he identifies the blue ballmark, so he was aware that there *shouldn't* have been those lighter blue marks on the bat.