Hello everyone-

Funny thing happened to me this morning.

I logged in to my Historic Auctions account to ask questions about some items in their auction.

I had already asked questions and offered proof backing up my claims about the following lots
bo jackson
strawberry
jefferies
nolan ryan jersey
robin yount
vlad guerrero

When I was writing my question about the lack of customizations on the Joey Porter jersey something odd happened. I was bounced from my account and can no longer log in.

Repeated attempts to reset my password would not help fix the problem.

It's funny, I decided to play by their rules and log in to ask questions to get answers and either 1) There's a glitch in the system or 2) They don't want to hear about problems with their auction items.

I'll let you know what happens. The problem has to be a glitch because I know if it were me, and someone had questions about the items I was selling, I'd be happy to answer. If I didn't, it might seem like I had something to hide.

I could see from the IP addresses of people reading this site that folks at Historic have been checking up on the forum, so see what you can do about fixing your website and getting some of those questions answered.

Eric