Alright,

I have just had a very good conversation with the gentleman that posted this information and it is someone that I would consider to be very reliable and knowledgeable as to this entire situation. My apologies for challenging him but he did the honorable thing and made the phone call that I hoped would come, for that he needs to recognized.

While I have yet to personally verify the fact that Mr. Borzello's equipment was stolen, it is a real possibility and I believe this to be true. I am going to place calls tomorrow morning to the Yankees clubhouse and will hopefully get to the bottom of this entire mess.

I cannot comment on whether or not these are "game used" Alex Rodriguez gloves, I don't know, it is my belief that they are but only Alex knows for sure. The fact that cannot be misconstrued is that the gloves did in fact belong to Alex at one time or another.

Now comes the concern that I may be criminally liable for receiving and selling stolen goods, it is my utmost worry that everyone realize that I did not participate in this, knowing this to be true. I will continue to work to the best of my ability to ascertain the truth with regards to the gloves and their true story....

Mark Webb