Hello forum members. I recently purchased Vince Malta's new book at the National this past weekend. I absolutely cannot put this book down. Great information and pictures. I do have a question. Maybe two. I own a 1990 C271 George Brett bat that measures 34.25 inches and 32 ounces and is cupped. While looking through Malta's book I see that Brett ordered 33in and 32.5 oz. bats with no finish, 34 in and 32.5oz. no finish to baseball Promotional, and lastly 34 inch 32 and 32.5 no finish cupped. Am I to understand that any promotional bats in 1990 were uncupped C271 bats that were 34 inches and 32.5 ounces? If it is cupped and has the above measurements it was ordered by Brett for his personal use? And my next question is what is the difference between Promotional orders and Miscellaneous orders? And a last question, where are indexed bats listed or is it Miscellaneous orders? I hate to sound stupid as I have been doing this for awhile, but I never had access to player charts before and these can be somewhat difficult to decipher. Thanks for any and all help.
Scott