Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hybrid View

Re: Authentic Game Used Lebron James Rookie Road Jersey

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ayphotohosting

Atleast it isn't a private auction this time and was not sold to the last high bidder.

My favorite quote from the relisting:

"This is the 3rd Attempt at trying to sell the jersey because ebay keeps saying i'm "STEALING" pictures from someones auction.. Well for those who doubt me please don't THESE ARE MY OWN PICS.. EBAY Please stop cancelin my dang auction.. This is MY LEGIT PICS.. If you don't believe me i can send you 100 different pictures of this jersey if i need to... Ok now that i got that out of the way i'll tell you about the jersey.. "

Seller should be banned.

Re: Authentic Game Used Lebron James Rookie Road Jersey

I emailed the seller and asked if (since he claims to have over 100 different pictures of this) he could send me a close-up picture of the MEARS hologram on the jersey.

His response back to me was:
    "i don't have the mears form.. i am in the process of getting a copy of the form.. So i can't get a pic of it yet.."

Maybe I'm just being droll, but I don't remember asking about the form.I do know that a hologram won't simply be misplaced off of something it's attached to during a move though. I would know; I moved from Ohio to Tennessee (and back again) and don't remember anything stuck onto a piece of inanimate matter suddenly falling off and being unable to be found again.