I do not know if this is an ongoing problem here on the forum for most, but I definately think this is something that should be addressed. Forum moderators go to great lengths in monitoring sellers, pricing, etc. (Rightfully so I must add). But in my experience they should have a system that monitors buyers.

I don't know how many times I have responded to photo requests on items I have made available only to never here from a buyer again. While I know this may sound like sour grapes, it's more of an issue of common courtesy then anything else. I have even had buyers ask that I hold items until there next paycheck, income tax refund, etc. only to never pay or drop me a note explaining their change in status when payments never arrive.

On this forum we have shed great light on the deceptive and dishonest selling practices of some idividuals and companies. Maybe it's time we start looking at the other side of the equation.

I apologize in advance to the moderatiors if this is not the right forum for this, but I thank you for listening and I will get off my soap box. Happy collecting.