I smell a new reality series. Flip that jersey!!

Bought for $4999
http://cgi.ebay.com/1979-SF-49ERS-JO...QQcmdZViewItem
1979-1980 SAN FRANCISCO 49ers JOE MONTANA GAME USED WORN ROAD JERSEY

Beautiful RARE RARE 1979-1980 San Francisco 49ers #16 JOE MONTANA GAME USED WORN ROAD jersey. Very RARE Montana jersey from his ROOKIE era with the 49ers. Wilson, size 44. Everything is screened on the jersey! All original. Shows light use. Purchased from a SF 49ers clubhouse employee, with his letter of COA. This COA proves it's Authenticity, therefore all sales are final. I will not subject this jersey to any Third Party 'so-called' expert Authenticators. I think that anyone who knows Lon, his reputation speaks for itself. If you don't know him, you should not bid on this item.
Name:  montana.jpg
Views: 809
Size:  332.6 KB

For sale on Grey Flannel for $21,000

3268) Rookie Era Joe Montana SF 49ers Game-Used Road Jersey (MEARS A10)

This jersey was sourced directly from former 49ers equipment manager Chico Norton. On the left front tail is the “Wilson” manufacturers tag with jersey size “44.” Player number “16” appears on the front, back and on both sleeves in red vinyl numbers. Player name “MONTANA” appears on back in the same red vinyl on a white nameplate. The nameplate is two pieces of mesh sewn together and then sewn to the shirt. The jersey shows light quarterback use and appears to have no alterations of any kind. MEARS LOA A10. Additional LOA which sources the shirt from the former equipment manager.

Name:  montana2.jpg
Views: 787
Size:  185.9 KB