Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hybrid View

Re: Lou Lampson COA, Best COA Money Can Buy

Over the last 2-3 years, I've some Rice and Terrell Owens 49ers shoes from this source, not a ton. I've seen maybe 4-6 pairs of Rice shoes and 4-6 T.O. shoes, which is for from an exorbitant amount. If you look at Getty photos T.O. as a 49ers, he wore distinctly different styles of shoes about every game, so I'm sure he would have been able to provide a lot of shoes to the college.

One other thing, I looked into the coach himself. The college website lists him as line coach and says he's he been there a long, long time. Also, the official 49ers team website had an article that thanked him by name (and listed him as a SF City College coach) for helping organize a 49ers college quarterback's clinic. So there's little question he is the City College coach and has direct relations with the 49ers.

If one could confirm from the college or 49ers that the 49ers have donated shoes to the college, that would be helpful in the question.

One other thing, I looked into the coach himself. The college website lists him as line coach and says he's he been there a long, long time. Also, the official 49ers team website had an article that thanked him by name (and listed him as a SF City College coach) for helping organize a 49ers college quarterback's clinic. So there's little question he is the City College coach and has direct relations with the 49ers.

If one could confirm from the college or 49ers that the 49ers have donated shoes to the college, that would be helpful in the question.