Dear Members sorry for the vent but now ebay is going way over board!!

(THIS IS AS A SELLER)

It is bad enough we have to make sure we walk on glass to keep our ratings in good standings BUT THE STARS TOO???

I mean come on!!

If we have to worry about the stars whats the point of the feedback???

Here is a situation that recently happend to me.

I sold an item, in the auction description it states 2 to 9 days shipping. Now with that in mind that is 2 to 9 days after PAYMENT is recieved.
But of course when someone wins an item I want to ship it out to them as soon as I can in any case.
So the winner wins the items pays for it 24 hours later in the afternoon, which at that point, I would not be able to ship out till the next day. WHICH I DID SHIP IT OUT THE NEXT DAY!!
2 days later from the day of payment - I get an email from the buyer "where's his item" - meaning he wanted it right there and then.
I explained to him as stated in the auction shipping can take 2 to 9 days from the point of payment and that his item has already been shipped.

About 7 days go by and I receive a positive mark with a negative comment saying "slow shipping" but also he gives me a low star rating.

I sent an email to the bidder asking why would you leave a positive feedback with a negative comment and negative star rating after I sent you an email explaiing it's on it way - his reply back to me was this "Well it showed up on the 9th day and I wanted it to be here a lot sooner"

First of all if it showed up on the 9th day as stated in the description (2 to 9 day period) that is not slow
Second of all I do now own the US Post Office and if for some reason they take a few days longer, that is not my fault!!!

Now I get a notice if my star rating falls below a certain number my account will be suspended!!

So if I have a star rating what is the point of the feedback rating???

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!

Its like ebay completely wants to screw the seller