Hi - I have decided to start a new project as part of my GU hobby. I am going to work on collecting at least two GU jerseys (ideally one road and one home), from each of the 26 Major league teams from the 1980s era. This was the time that I grew up as a die hard baseball fan, and a period for which I am much more knowledgeable, with regards to teams and players. This will most likely be a long term effort, but I am not in any rush. I am not looking for high profile players, or high priced jerseys, as I am more interested in just a good representation of the era. With that said, I will focus on lesser expensive, non-high profile jerseys, and will also consider recycled jerseys from that era, as long as overall condition and other details are satisfactory. This includes both NOB, NNOB, and restorations. Although my primary focus will be on the 1980's, I would also be interested in jerseys from 1975 -1980 era.

Over the years I have had a number of these knits, but either ended up selling or trading for my focus on one particular team. (I wish I had kept them!). I recently completed a Twins (1985/1986) combination. I know that some jerseys from that era will be very difficult to obtain (at anything less then premium $$), but we will see where this takes us.

Thanks!

If you have any you are interested in selling, please let me know.

Bob

RBower44@comcast.net