I was thinking today that a really unique and interesting collection idea would be collecting jerseys from HOF quality players, from teams they aren't known for. While today's Free Agency allows for players to play forever for numerous teams, I'm referring to players who are known for a team but either started or ended their careers somewhere else. Here is my list of guys shirts I'd love to see or own. If you have other ideas or pic, I'd love to see them! I don't think I'd undertake actually obtaining many of these but I would love to see them!

Roger Maris Cleveland Indians or Kansas City A's. Everyone knows the season HR leader was a Yankee. He was however drafted by the Indians and played one season with each club before being traded to the Yanks. This is a perfect example of a jersey many people don't even know was worn.

John Smoltz Detroit Tigers. Smoltzie is a Brave, no matter who he plays with afterward, his number will be retired by the Braves and he will go to the Hall as a Brave. He was however drafted by the Tigers and traded to the Braves when he was just a young unknown pitcher. Anyone own his shirt or have pics?

These were the two biggies I wanted to know about but I have many other smaller caliber guys I want to hear about yours. A good example would be Thanks to John in Cleveland, I own my hero Kelly Gruber's Cleveland Indians ST shirt (his first I believe) and it goes nicely next to my GI Orioles shirt of his as well. While I'd certainly overpay for a Blue Jays shirt (and Please let me know if you see one for sale) If you wanna see a grown man jump up and down and squeal like a girl, show me his California Angels shirt from the 18 games he played in 1993

All sports welcome (Joe Namath Rams for example) this could be a really interesting thread. Thanks for contributing.