Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Banned

Re: Show Us Your College Game Used Items

Just picked up a awesome Donta Jones Nebraska helmet from the 1994 season. On the back of the helmet, there is a College Football 125th Anniversary sticker which dates the helmet to 1994. In 1994, Nebraska won the National Championship. Donta Jones was elected to the Nebraska HOF in 2007.

It's a Bike helmet with unbelievable wear.

Jim

flaa1a@comcast.net
    Attached Images Attached Images  

All of my football stuff is here: www.hoosfootball.com/My_Collection/UVA_GameUsed_PracticeUsed.html.

I have a lot of baseball, basketball, soccer and lax stuff as well, but no photos yet.

Any ideas of where I could find Alabama Crimson Tide game used football items? I'm looking for a jersey or football. I've searched on eBay, but no luck. The only game used item I have of Alabama is a chin strap. Really want a football.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica4Bama View Post
    Any ideas of where I could find Alabama Crimson Tide game used football items? I'm looking for a jersey or football. I've searched on eBay, but no luck. The only game used item I have of Alabama is a chin strap. Really want a football.
    Ive seen stuff on
    http://auctions.cbssports.com/index.cfm
    Hope that helps

I have about 50 jerseys and 30 game worn helmets. Email me at bamarules4life@yahoo.com
    I will sell you something if you want. John

Just picked up this HAMMERED 1980 game worn Vols jersey of Willie Gault - worn vs. Vanderbilt in 1980 - would love to get a video of this game or a color photo of this photomatch.

Banned

Question Re: Show Us Your College Game Used Items

Quote Originally Posted by Preston View Post
    Just picked up this HAMMERED 1980 game worn Vols jersey of Willie Gault - worn vs. Vanderbilt in 1980 - would love to get a video of this game or a color photo of this photomatch.
    Great pre-Beras Gault gamer, Preston! Did the jersey have the NOB removed, or did the Vols not wear NOBs that year?

Dave Miedema

FINALLY got my real holy grail...now I can stop collecting. See you guys!

(Just kidding about the stopping...this is like a drug for real)

Anfernee "Penny" Hardaway game worn Memphis State Tigers "Tiger Blue" jersey

Steiner had a contract with them (at least at one point) I'd suggest contacting them. I know they ahd jerseys, perhaps they have some footballs as well.
    Bieksallent! My Player Collections:

http://sami-salo.webs.com

Just picked up 3 Billy Pittman jerseys, bought them all together from some dude who bought everything directly from Billy (including championship rings, etc). Billy was the leading receiver on that national championship team.

2005 National Championship Game Worn Jersey (vs. USC)

2006 Alamo Bowl Jersey

2007 Senior Year Jersey

I only wanted the rose bowl jersey, but the guy wanted to sell in a lot. So the Alamo Bowl and Senior jersey are potentially available.