Has anyone ever purchased an item from http://www.classicauctions.net/ ?

They are by far the worst auction company I have ever encountered.

I recently won a jersey that was shipped to me on 4/7/11. I was sent tracking etc and received the jersey (a $2,000 jersey) 4 days later. You might be thinking... why are you complaining if you received the jersey?

The reason I am complaining is that they "allegedly" decided to send the COA and photo-match separately even though the jersey was sent in a full size box that could easily fit a COA, LOA, photo-match etc!!! Its now been 21 days and I have still not received the COA and/or photo-match that would have easily fit in the box!!! The worst part about it all is the jersey is highly questionable and without the COA and photo-match, its pretty much worthless as it could easily be a retail model!!!

On top of all this, they literally sent the jersey to me with an insured value of $50.00 labeled as "1 Shirt". What if customs would have declared the "1 shirt" to be a fake borntrade.com knockoff and seized the jersey permanently?

Name:  DSC00633.JPG
Views: 1085
Size:  450.9 KB

It seems all too convenient that they sent the COA and photo-match separately, however they have no record of shipping it, no tracking, no delivery confirmation nothing.

I have heard horror stories about Classic Auctions and was wondering if anyone out there has similar stories?