Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Threaded View

Best. Photomatch. Ever.

As collectors, we've photomatched all kinds of things...jerseys, bats, hats, helmets, sneakers, gloves, etc.

After selling countless forged product, creating numerous usernames to conceal identity, lies, denial and threats to others when called out, etc. etc...one of our fellow neighborhood scam-artists is back at it.
    This time, though, he's been pinpointed by none other than some old raggedy shag carpeting. Yes...carpeting.

"Prettyasiangirl11" err...Michael E. Schultz has to make this month's rent, so, he's back on Ebay. Want a Cecil Cooper gamer helmet?
    Don't look HERE.

Forgot or don't know who this guy is?
    Click HERE to refresh your memory.

*I cannot take credit for this unbelievable eye for detail. An unparalleled devotion to honest collecting...only a man truly consecrated to our great hobby deserves this recognition.
    Of course, I'm referring to Jamie Schultz (no relation). You may know him as "skubebats." Nice work, Jamie. You ARE an asset to this family.

Feast your eyes on this photomatch...
    (Bat on left-a Ryan Braun 2009 SAM listed in May of 2011 proved to have had fabricated game use applied to it by said scammer)
    (Bat on right-a Dave Parker Rawlings bat currently listed on Ebay by said scammer (I have no opinion on the legitimacy of this bat)
    Attached Images Attached Images