Quote Originally Posted by kprst6 View Post
Let me start off by saying I'm not being a troll, however I would like to make the following comment. I'm not sure why people frame historical items like this and essentially ruin the jersey. You can clearly see the jersey material is in a great deal of distress as it's being stretched to the point that you can clearly see dozens of stretch points throughout. Who knows how many pins or holes the framer unintentionally added to the jersey, but if you leave it in that frame, it will be permanently stretched and damaged. Image shoulder nipples x20 all over the place. IMO I would remove it from that frame immediately and purchase on with a hinged door that you can remove the jersey from periodically to rest on a flat surface and change the display side when you feel like it. Again, just trying to help out because in just a few months, that jersey may be ruined.
There is no stretch at all on this jersey that would do it any harm. There is a cut out piece of cardboard inside the jersey that shapes it then it is laid in the glass. I've never heard anyone on the planet say that framing a jersey actually damages it. But you are entitled to your opinion.