Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Re: Lets see your Matt Adams Cardinals stuff!

This past Monday I had the opportunity to meet Matt Adams at a private signing at Collectors Corner in OFallon, IL. I would like to personally thank the owner, Jim Miller, for giving me the chance to be there as the shop was clsoed to the public. Jim has an amazing inventory and some really cool player signings. Check it out if you get a chance.

Got to talk baseball and life with Matt for about 45 mins as he signed. Showed him some of my recent findings of his. Talk about a great kid. He couldn't have been nicer and more accomodating. Found out some cool insights into the players and their tendencies. An all-around neat experience that you don't get everyday.
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Awesome collection!!
    The gold ink looks great on those bats, not to mention you have pretty much every important milestone (up to now) with those bats.
    Thanks for sharing.
    -Randy
    rborrero14 at gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by maverick14 View Post
    Awesome collection!!
    The gold ink looks great on those bats, not to mention you have pretty much every important milestone (up to now) with those bats.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Yeah, now if I can just get my hands on that 2-tone SAM bat he just hit 2 HRs today with!

onlyalbert - did you use a DecoColour pen on the bats? Fine tip?

Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by Klattsy View Post
    onlyalbert - did you use a DecoColour pen on the bats? Fine tip?

Thanks,
    The gold was a Pilot and the black and silver were Uni. All were medium tip. The medium tip is ok if they sign big, but I feel the fine tip is too thin. Wish they had something in the middle. I think they turned out ok though. Any other suggestions?

Anyone else think we should just let Allen Craig heal fully, and take his time coming back? First base is in good hands. 2013 uncracked and hammered.

Quote Originally Posted by onlyalbert View Post
    This past Monday I had the opportunity to meet Matt Adams at a private signing at Collectors Corner in OFallon, IL. I would like to personally thank the owner, Jim Miller, for giving me the chance to be there as the shop was clsoed to the public. Jim has an amazing inventory and some really cool player signings. Check it out if you get a chance.
    I live in O'Fallon and go to that store from time to time. They have some cool stuff.
    Always buying David Justice items

I recently purchased this bat along one almost exactly like it. The other one does not have any tape above the knob. It's a really nice bat - uncracked with quite a bit of game use.

If you want to sell one of your Adams bats, I'd be interested. My email is posted below.
    Collecting Cardinals jerseys and bats, with a focus on Yadier Molina, Matt Holliday, and Adam Wainwright.

Tyler
    flotaboys@hotmail.com

New package arrived last week! And a shot of all of them together. He has been through quite the variety. Last year he prefered MAX bat, but his year he has been pretty loyal to Marucci and lately only the 2-tone version. The top bat was used in the 2011 AFL. All others are 2012 and 2013. Keep swinging Big City!!!! Bring that WS back to STL!