Newbie and I am throwing this out there from a "new guy" perspective. This is not directed at people on the Universe sight, you guys seen alittle smarter and do more work than the average game used collector off the street.
Not saying I am right, but these are the things that are strange to me about the hobby. Please show me the light if I am off.

First- the "expert authenticators" seem to verify the jersey tags and labels (mabey they measure it, doubt it), see a little wear and say game worn. Why don't they spend hours looking for photo matches on them to prove this? Don't want to tell a client they can't prove game use? Lazy?
Second- auction houses authenticating the items that go into their own auctions is wrong! Unless it is from a player they are working with or have good record of where it came from- they usually don't. 3rd party at least guys, Cmon buyers- do you just accept this?
Third- alot of dealers just say "game used" on items and don't mention any info on the item yet ask 4 digits or more for the items! Do buyers just accept this?
Forth-Nobody will ever say "I thought it was game worn, but it is not.". This means that anything that was sold as game worn would always be defended as such. Peoples egos and money get in the way.
Last thing- there must be alot of wealthy, lazy buyers who do not want to find out any infomation on the items they have or will buy and just accept these low standards of "the seller just told me it was game worn". Photomatching is work, so get to it! Uniform and bat research not fun, but feels good when you get one.

Put it this way if a seller had to go to court to prove the item is real, how would they do? Serious.

I own 2 jerseys and both I got from the team and the Bret Saberhagen scp auction and both are photomatched. I use you guys knowledge on Game Used Universe with info about items. You guys are awsome. I am setting high standards from the knowledge I learned from you guys here on the forum and I am thankful I found the site before I bought an item I regretted.
I know I will be ok, with my verification and matching and research. It just is weird to me that alot of sellers and buyers do not do their homework before a transaction. What they don't know will hurt them, if not now some day.
Thanks To all the Gamers on the forum for kepping the hobby clean!
And don't be a game worn dreamer photomatch and research it and make your dream a reality!
Greg