Is it true that once you become a GU collector, you see things that a casual fan would not bother paying attention to. While watching yesterday's WS game I couldn't help but notice some neat items that might be coveted by collectors at our GU forum.

First items earlier in the series that sounded interesting was John Lester's fielding glove after the alleged foreign substance accusation.

In game three, I could not help but see Mizuno bats at most plate appearances. Majority of the players going to the plate were using Mizunos. I saw Kosma with a SAM bat on the batting deck so that caught my attention. But the bat I would want is the Rawlings bat of Allen Craig when he hit that critical double.

The elbow armour of Carlos Beltran and the baseball that hit him would make a nice combination.

From last night's game. If you are a Hawaiian baseball collector you have to love the hit baseball of Wong to Victorino.

The final baseball thrown by Saltalamacchia would be a cool baseball to have or even the third base after that obtrusion ruling against Middleton imho.

Is this something you were seeing too? or better yet, tell me you saw even more.