After reviewing a number of previous posts on this thread, I decided to delete them for the following reasons:

1) The poster presented information he/she claimed to receive from an anonymous source who claimed they wanted to remain anonymous;

2) The supposed source of the information was quoted as saying "I would ask that you not put my comments on ebay, share them with anyone else, replicate them, paraphrase them or anything else."

Needless to say, whether the source really exists or not, this forum would not be very credible if it allowed members to make posts with controversial content that supposedly comes from an anonymous source that claims they don't want their identity revealed.

In the future, please note that one of our forum rules states:

Valid Email Address Required to Post. A valid email address is required to register and it is incumbent upon all members to keep their profile current.

This rule also applies in that posters on the forum cannot post supposed information that comes from a source who will not publicly stand behind their statements. I trust everyone understands where that could lead if allowed.

Sincerely,
Chris Cavalier