Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hybrid View

Banned

Re: Oh No ! ! ! Not Another Steiner Thread ! ! !

Well I did it last week and I will do it again and that is come to the defense of Steiner. I hate to even get involved in these posts but I read some of the general comments made on this site and it blows my mind. Steiner has both signed and game used items at all different prices. You can get items for under $100 just as easily as you can get items for $10,000. Why all the petty complaining on this site? This is like me going onto a website and crying how Donald Trump won't let me get a penthouse in Trump Towers for $20,000 or Mercedes Benz won't sell me a Maybach for the price of a Honda Accord. If you can't afford something, you can't afford it, end of story, just quit the crying.

Banned

Re: Oh No ! ! ! Not Another Steiner Thread ! ! !

I do agree with you though Yankwood on the inexcusable nature of your interaction today. If I were you I'd call again and speak to another person at Steiner, I'm sure anyone there can look up your info. Like I said I don't want to take sides in any of this but all my interactions with them have been nothing short of the best and I'm far from a big spender. I guess I just see the good in things and want everyone else to as well. Happy holidays to everyone!