I'm hoping I might be able to get some feedback from the Yankees experts here on a plate lineup card I acquired from the Cubs at the convention this year.

This appears to be the Yankees plate lineup card given to the Cubs at the first (exhibition) game at the new stadium. However, it is not MLB hologrammed and it seems to me that this item would have a holo on it.

The provenance for it, however, is strong. I got it and a few other cards out of a stack of opponents lineup cards that was put in front of me by one of the Cubs clubhouse attendants sorting through all of their stuff at the sale. This particular stack was entirely opponents exchanged lineup cards. There was only one per game, many were holoed (though many were not), and many were handwritten. The holoed cards I got from this stack all indicate that they are game used from the Cubs clubhouse. (By the way, while many had been filled in by hand I think *none* of the cards in the stack were signed by the opposing manager. Do they have to be signed?)

So, anyone else have the holoed lineup card from this game? Anyone out who might be able to give me some insight?