I was able to get in touch with MuseumBats through eBay messaging. I have no idea what I paid for the bat, but the seller says it was $95. He has offered to refund me the $95, if I pay for return shipping from Hawaii. Initially when he asked what I wanted for a refund, I said that I would probably have paid $200 or so for a Walker gamer back then. He insisted that he sold them for $100 back then, so I thought I should try to see if I had purchased the bat from my old account. Turns out I had. I told him this, at which point he said I bought it for $95. I never contested this. I simply said I would just need a postage label from him.

He said I would need to pay return shipping, since I was attempting to return a bat from seven years ago.

He said that he was directed to my post by two well respected members here.

He asked me to write this and explain that I purchased the bat 7 years ago (2013, as shown in the LoA). Also, he said that I have two user IDs on eBay, which led to the confusion.

Anyway, my concern is that, since the bat isn't representative what I purchased (a game used 1999 bat), shouldn't the seller be responsible for return shipping? It's not like I'm demanding a refund for something I didn't like. I'm trying to get refunded what I paid (again, I'm fine with the $95 he offered). I don't feel it's my obligation to have to pay to ship it back to the seller, since it is now clear that the bat cannot possibly have been a gamer (2000-2001 manufacturing date) and AL ball transfer marks.

Anyway, I'm following up, again, because he told me to, saying I threw him under the bus