Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Re: Braves fans: Look and be amazed

Great job throughout listening to everyone's opinions and making a thought out decision to sell for a great price to a great buyer it seems
    Thanks,
    Bobby

lehmsbobby@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by lehmsbobby View Post
    Great job throughout listening to everyone's opinions and making a thought out decision to sell for a great price to a great buyer it seems

Thank you. At first I was going to have an asking price of $2,000. But I still had the desire to keep it in my collection. But I thought the best option was the members suggestions of listing it high and listen to offers. It worked out great! Now I'm going to have to decide what I want to buy in return! I'm definitely going to put some of this money towards buying more stuff for my collection, then put the rest towards savings.

There is nothing wrong in making a $3k profit!!!! Congrats!!!!

Great deal Kyle! Even if at the end of the season the Braves sell his jersey at $2,500 you could still buy one and profit $500.

Yea the price really excites me and I'm glad I have all this extra money. For those of you who are students and don't have a job, then you know that feeling when you get a lot of cash for yourself! I owed my mother another $500 along with the $450 for the Heyward jersey I borrowed, so even after paying her back for everything, paying eBay fees, & paying paypal fees, I still have well over 2 grand for myself which is great. I can get something for my self game used related, and just save the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by kylehess10 View Post
    Yea the price really excites me and I'm glad I have all this extra money. For those of you who are students and don't have a job, then you know that feeling when you get a lot of cash for yourself! I owed my mother another $500 along with the $450 for the Heyward jersey I borrowed, so even after paying her back for everything, paying eBay fees, & paying paypal fees, I still have well over 2 grand for myself which is great. I can get something for my self game used related, and just save the rest.
    Kyle,

I'm glad you made a great profit on the Heyward jersey, you did a heck of a job on the eBay listing and that's a big reason it sold for that price. Keep us posted on what you pick up from the proceeds.

Regards, Bobby

Holy crap $3500 for that jersey?? Who is this kid supposed to be the next Willie Mays? I think you got all the money on that one and then some even IF he turns out to be a superstar. Congrats. on getting that much for it. You have money now to buy some bonafide HOFer jerseys and still probably have quite a bit leftover!

Banned

Capitalism worked out well for you, Kyle...you're a good young guy, and I'm glad you have fared so well.

Dave Miedema

NOW THAT'S A HALL OF FAME FLIP!! You made the right move Kyle. Even if Heyward has a great career, you can't beat that profit.
    Mike

Looking for any White Sox jersey from Richie Zisk.

My website - http://www.freewebs.com/karamaxjoe/

"There are only two seasons - winter and Baseball"
    ~ Bill Veeck

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks guys!

Bobby I did work pretty hard making a custom HTML for the auction so I do believe that also contributed to me making so much. Camera-phone pictures and basic descriptions won't cut it for me!